A roguelike where you manipulate the dungeon itself rather than fight.
It’s a roguelike where the random dungeons are filled with monsters and traps, but the main character can not fight. Instead, the player can actually pick up dungeon tiles in their inventory then place them elsewhere. We got some generic roguelike tiles and sprites from the net, but unfortunately could not determine who the original creator was so it’s hard to give credit.
The game was designed to be played with an Xbox 360 controller. You can play it with keyboard too. Here are the controls:
- Face direction: Left Analog
- Move Direction: Left Trigger + Left Analog
- Move (keyboard): Arrow Keys or Home/End/PgUp/PgDn
- Face Direction (Keyboard): Shift + Arrow Keys or Home/End/PgUp/PgDn
- Pick Up Block: A
- Destroy Block: B
- Place Block from Inventory: X
- Select Inventory Slot: Right/Left Bumper
- Select Inventory Slot (Keyboard): Left/Right Control
- Shader Model 2.0+ capable graphics hardware
- Microsoft XNA Framework Redistributable 3.1
- .NET Framework Version 2.0 Redistributable Package (x86)
- DirectX 9.0c Redistributable